Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

The Arizona version of "Critters on Jeeps"

View attachment 409905

View attachment 409906

No roadrunners but i have a herd of crows that hang out and help me eat my lunch
20230306_131835.jpg

That time (yesterday) I finished a bitchen reissue board, had my 14 year old push me .25 miles home with me sitting on it because torn calf stuff, and tossed her the keys to the only thing in the fleet she had not driven when we got home 😃

After letting her drive it all over for about an hour and a half, I question how much longer the TJ will be mine.

20230402_165038.jpg

20230402_163618.jpg

That time (yesterday) I finished a bitchen reissue board, had my 14 year old push me .25 miles home with me sitting on it because torn calf stuff, and tossed her the keys to the only thing in the fleet she had not driven when we got home 😃

After letting her drive it all over for about an hour and a half, I question how much longer the TJ will be mine.

View attachment 413052

View attachment 413053

I only skated for a year or so and sucked at it, but that is a rad board!

Reactions: B252

View attachment 413052

View attachment 413053

yeah, this was my daughter the first time she drove the TJ a few year's ago, then she got pissed when I put it on collector car insurance and the minimum driving age went to 25...lol
IMG_1767.JPG

Reserved a uhaul and this is what they're offering for moving help. $75 to $150 per hour per person! If I was in school and needing a summer job I'd start a moving business and make bank!

View attachment 411680

Holy Sh't. I paid $20/hr per person from that uhaul site several times over the last few years. Once in Florida, once in Ohio and once in North Carolina

We need a recession to get this craziness to stop

Reactions: reddvltj