Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

IMG_20190109_114908903.jpg

While our cat was sleeping today, this guy came in through the cat door carrying a dead mouse.

Reactions: glwood and Kiwi TJ
That's from the hotel room ???? wow that's is stunning

Yup. It's actually sunrise, not sunset. I have large zoom camera lens to get me in close. The hazy morning made the sky even more purple/orange/pink than that pic shows.

The place is called "the view hotel", and it's on Navajo reservation property....as is the entire Monument Valley. I always thought it was a national park / monument, but nope....owned by the Native Americans.

Yup. It's actually sunrise, not sunset. I have large zoom camera lens to get me in close. The hazy morning made the sky even more purple/orange/pink than that pic shows.

The place is called "the view hotel", and it's on Navajo reservation property....as is the entire Monument Valley. I always thought it was a national park / monument, but nope....owned by the Native Americans.
Just checked out there website...amazing!!

Looks like you should head to the U.S. of A. Check out some areas out here.
I have been over there a couple times already...once when I was 15 we did northern Cali and Wyoming and again in my mid 20's.
I am saving for a trip ..last time I was over there I did the Grand Canyon thing and visited some friends in a small town north of Phoenix.....Following Route 66 and Moab is on my bucket list too..might have to do in 2 trips hehe