Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

71OrSoNgRvL._AC_SL1310_.jpg

MMMM Megan Fox.... sooo hot!!! too bad that's just her face and the painted on super girl top photo shopped onto Jula...(who is also HOT btw.. 🤤🤤🤤) If you want a link to her pics you'll have to message me, they're more than a tad on the revealing side...

Here's a sample of her photo shoot
View attachment 168496

As a kid (7th grade?) I drew boobs on stick figures. I can accept a little photoshop.

As a kid (7th grade?) I drew boobs on stick figures. I can accept a little photoshop.
Oh, I'm in no way offended by this particular photoshop... 🤤
They have VERY similar bodies... I just thought I would throw in an added treat for anyone interested in seeing where that sculptured figure originated!

Edit: I would have shared more images but I am unsure of what @Chris considers inappropriate, and I didn't want to offend anyone's sensibilities.

Oh, I'm in no way offended by this particular photoshop... 🤤
They have VERY similar bodies... I just thought I would throw in an added treat for anyone interested in seeing where that sculptured figure originated!

Edit: I would have shared more images but I am unsure of what @Chris considers inappropriate, and I didn't want to offend anyone's sensibilities.
I may be wrong, but I think page 69 gets a free pass on any thread! :sneaky:

Got some parts delivered today that are well worth showing off here.

This is what a $1200 bead lock wheel for a “street car,” looks like.
View attachment 167782View attachment 167784View attachment 167785View attachment 167786View attachment 167787View attachment 167788View attachment 167789View attachment 167790View attachment 167791
There are few companies that impress me with full expressions of skill and knowledge of their craft. Weld is near the top of that very short list.

Reactions: Hog