Rapid Air Down Valves

Those work like the Staun?

I had some Rugged Ridge knock offs a while back. They were good for a couple trips, then would get out of whack. I'd have one wheel aired down to 9 (what I want), then one at 15 and another to 0. Threw them in the trash.

Anyone using Rapid air down valves? I'm about to get Raceline beadlocks mounted and was thinking of getting some. I see Powertank makes monster valves. Trail Ready has some too.
John has them. John has had me check them several times because his tires keep leaking down. John is sad because his RAD valves require lots of tightening to not leak air. John is also sad because they are not as tight in the rim as they should be so they turn when you try to tighten them to stop them from leaking.

Reactions: suicideking
John has them. John has had me check them several times because his tires keep leaking down. John is sad because his RAD valves require lots of tightening to not leak air. John is also sad because they are not as tight in the rim as they should be so they turn when you try to tighten them to stop them from leaking.

/thread

My coyotes all air down equally and consistently. It’s also nice that all 4 go at once. Just take the time to heckle your buddy about what line they will take through the gatekeeper

My coyotes all air down equally and consistently. It’s also nice that all 4 go at once. Just take the time to heckle your buddy about what line they will take through the gatekeeper
They are a prime example of knowledge does not equal understanding. Yep, you can copy something someone invented with your chinesium knock-offs, that doesn't mean you understand how to make them work well enough to get a patent on them. Harry at Coyote has both the understanding and the patent.

I might pickup the Coyote valves then. Currently using the ARB deflator which works well. Though it would be nice to have the Coyote if I'm running late since you could air down while you're driving on the fire road to the trail head.

I might pickup the Coyote valves then. Currently using the ARB deflator which works well. Though it would be nice to have the Coyote if I'm running late since you could air down while you're driving on the fire road to the trail head.
I start installing my coyotes and my tires are at the target by the time I get back to the one I started with.

I did watch this the other day and thought they were interesting but I wouldn’t choose these over my coyotes.