Raptor or Rhino lining Hood

CB-TJ99

Has anyone had any experience with using rhino or raptor lining the outside of their Jeep? I’m thinking of doing my hood. It’s starting to peel the clear coat and I’m in the woods off trail all the time. No more scratches?

What are yours thoughts and experiences?

I have a little rhino lined on the side of my hood.
Bad side: Dirt will stick there that is hard to clean.
The good side: It is very strong paint and never chipped.

If it's mine, I will not paint my hood with it.

Those are good points. I only wash mine to get salt off so the dirt part doesn’t bother me. I’m still not sure if I’m going to do it.

And I’ll bring it through the Cub Scout car wash each time the have... they get a kick outa climbing up the tires to reach the hood

Reactions: TJ2
Has anyone had any experience with using rhino or raptor lining the outside of their Jeep? I’m thinking of doing my hood. It’s starting to peel the clear coat and I’m in the woods off trail all the time. No more scratches?

What are yours thoughts and experiences?
I had mine linex with the uv protection coating, 6 years so far & it' still good.

I did it in red to try & match.
20160826_162625.jpg

Reactions: JMT
That rocks! I didn’t even consider coolering it. Did it come that color or did you mix it?

I am sold!
Not to often I feel inferior to another Jeep but that’s a badass looking Rig.
I’m going to have to find go find a rock pile to climb today to make my self feel better

Reactions: Chason
That rocks! I didn’t even consider coolering it. Did it come that color or did you mix it?

I am sold!
Not to often I feel inferior to another Jeep but that’s a badass looking Rig.
I’m going to have to find go find a rock pile to climb today to make my self feel better
:risas3:lol, linex had color options. It was was like a few 100 more than doing black but it was worth it I think. The stuff holds up great in my opinion, if it was cheaper I would do the whole rig. Also check out monstaliner, it's more of a diy. I've thought about trying that on the inside to see how it does but there's a crap ton of prep involved with it.