Rare Wild Boar LJ Fastback Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look, kinda makes me wish id gotten an LJ (so do so many things) but you have basically taken a good portion of your extra storage space and handed it over to "cool fastback hardtop"

Not a fan of the look, but I can appreciate the uniqueness.

My LJ came with one installed when I bought it. I considered it a selling point because I hadnt seen one before.

It is built well, thick fiberglass and carpeted interior really dampens road noise. However im probably going to sell it simply because I just bought a Garvin roof rack that doesnt follow the fastback lines. Plus i need the extra space of a traditional top for camping gear.

20210112_191806.jpg

Reactions: Ephry73 and Chris
My LJ came with one installed when I bought it. I considered it a selling point because I hadnt seen one before.

It is built well, thick fiberglass and carpeted interior really dampens road noise. However im probably going to sell it simply because I just bought a Garvin roof rack that doesnt follow the fastback lines. Plus i need the extra space of a traditional top for camping gear.

View attachment 217888
Do you still have this fast back hard top?

View attachment 217888

That doesn't look half bad!

Reactions: GA05LJ and Ephry73

View attachment 217888
I really like the look. Similar to my Rampage soft too. Is this top for sale? Wanna trade for a stock top?

I like the look. I'd buy it if you were local.

Status
Not open for further replies.