Rausch Creek Off Road Park

I would love to try this place...what is minimum rig set up out there? I have a 1.5" lifted X 05, auto, 4.0 with 31.5 tires. Are there trails to do there for a basically stock set up?

Youd be surprised. Reggie, a forum member, was able do quite a bit on 31s open/open. @Westtown Willy would know better, but I’m very certain we ran a bunch on blue trails that day.

We made it!

3AA8C24D-B6F4-4B2E-8CB1-3B300CB2ACC3.jpeg

Since when is there grass in that parking lot? They’ve jazzed it up quite a bit since I was last there four years ago. Rausch is always a good time. Not too many places to get Offroad in the northeast so it’s a good change of pace.

Nice looking TJ...I thought I saw you pass by...saw some nice TJ’s passing by on Saturday...suppose it could’ve been someone else...

My club was running in the RCRocks Club Comp on the comp course...

EEEEBFF6-4801-4858-A84A-F1A48E55F6CA.jpeg

Nice looking TJ...I thought I saw you pass by...saw some nice TJ’s passing by on Saturday...suppose it could’ve been someone else...

My club was running in the RCRocks Club Comp on the comp course...

View attachment 184916
Yea we got there a little late and I was in a rush to get out on the trails. Thank you for the camp site recommendation. Twin groves was a pretty nice camping site. I’m definitely down to make another trip out there. Maybe possibly this fall or next year.

My girlfriend and I were just talking about where to camp and wheel next and Rausch came up. Always wanted to mark that one off my list.

My girlfriend and I were just talking about where to camp and wheel next and Rausch came up. Always wanted to mark that one off my list.

My family & I go to Beckley every year for cabining and hiking. Are there any decent wheeling places around there?

My family & I go to Beckley every year for cabining and hiking. Are there any decent wheeling places around there?

Kind of? They're more like a random turn off of a gravel road and now you're in the woods on a trail and who knows where you'll come out. None of them are marked or advertised or anything, it's all word of mouth really. I'd be more than happy to ride with you or point you in the right direction when you guys come down though!

Reactions: NWPA Jeepy T
Youd be surprised. Reggie, a forum member, was able do quite a bit on 31s open/open. @Westtown Willy would know better, but I’m very certain we ran a bunch on blue trails that day.
Actually when we wheeled that day together, I was locked upfront and truetrac lsd rear post regear and Dana 44 rear axle swap. The first time I ever went out w @westtown_willy I was open/open though and it did do quite well. I did get stuck once on a muddy hill climb though that day.