Pennsylvania Rausch Creek Rides

Thanks! I went to this from a full width Warn bumper so I wasn’t sure if I’d like such a small setup. It’s similar to Marc’s Motobilt bumper if you want something even more compact.

Thanks! I went to this from a full width Warn bumper so I wasn’t sure if I’d like such a small setup. It’s similar to Marc’s Motobilt bumper if you want something even more compact.
That’s funny because I almost went with the warn full width rock crawler bumper but over time I started to like the stubby look more. I’m still rocking a stock bumper but probably will cut it down to a stubby til I get a new front bumper. But that’s down the list for now

That’s funny because I almost went with the warn full width rock crawler bumper but over time I started to like the stubby look more. I’m still rocking a stock bumper but probably will cut it down to a stubby til I get a new front bumper. But that’s down the list for now

I ran the full width Rock Crawler front bumper and found the matching rear bumper w/ tire carrier that I’m in the process of restoring. They’ll both be up for sale this winter

Reactions: jazngab
Just thought I'd throw it out there now, but I'm planning to hit up Rausch and/or AOAA this January, weather permitting. I'm going to be in Maryland for work for the entire month so it's only a few hour ride to either place. I won't be looking to do anything too stupid since I'll be driving the Jeep there and not trailering. I've only been to Rausch once and never to AOAA so I'd like to meet up with someone who knows their way around

I’m interested as well. Won’t really know til it’s closer in time. But also weather dependent for me. I’d like to do AOAA as I’ve never been there yet. Not looking to do any crazy stuff either. My Rausch days may be numbered. Might not renew my membership for the next year.

Reactions: Southtowns27
Ok, as of right now, I'm planning to hit AOAA this coming Saturday the 11th, Rausch the following Saturday the 18th, and Famous Reading Sunday the 26th if there's any interest. Forecast for the 11th is 56* and showers. Again, not looking to get crazy since I'm driving this pile there and can't break it lol. Who's in?

See my thread here: AOAA - 1/11/20

Working on arrangements now. Pencil me in. Just got rig put back together. Need muffler shop to rearrange my exhaust around the new shit. Heading to shop tomorrow.

Reactions: Southtowns27
Ok, as of right now, I'm planning to hit AOAA this coming Saturday the 11th, Rausch the following Saturday the 18th, and Famous Reading Sunday the 26th if there's any interest. Forecast for the 11th is 56* and showers. Again, not looking to get crazy since I'm driving this pile there and can't break it lol. Who's in?

See my thread here: AOAA - 1/11/20
Got rig put back together this weekend. Muffler shop reworked exhaust today. I should be good to go this weekend.

I’d love to join but I will have to pass. I have my appt with the muffler shop Saturday to have my exhaust piping modified too. Plus not too crazy about the rain. Have fun fellas!

• Sad
Reactions: taylormade73