RCH measurement

Flivver250

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I recently moved things around on the Jeep and had to re-establish the pinion angle. Angle finders are useful tools backed up with a good set of eyes. The difference between a smooth ride and a four wheel vibrator can be a minute adjustment that comes down to tweaks in the RCH range. If you don't know what a RCH is, chances are you shouldn't be working on your Jeep.

Reactions: -T.
I recently moved things around on the Jeep and had to re-establish the pinion angle. Angle finders are useful tools backed up with a good set of eyes. The difference between a smooth ride and a four wheel vibrator can be a minute adjustment that comes down to tweaks in the RCH range. If you don't know what a RCH is, chances are you shouldn't be working on your Jeep.
I guess I shouldn’t be working on my Jeep.

Last edited:
Reactions: matkal and reddvltj
Well it could be worse, at least it's not so fine as to have to measure with a BCH

I've submitted the entire series of CH measurements to the International Bureau of Weights and Measurements for official acceptance. Still waiting for their reply...

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj and -T.