Re-gearing TJ, cost and brand

I had Keith do my regear back in March. Highly recommend. Prices are very competitive and they stand by their work. They took care of a rear axle seal leak a couple months after I had the job. I went 4.56 with trutrac lsd. I’m on 31s and it’s nice. I’m glad I went 4.56 over 4.10.

Thanks for the feedback. As soon as I sell some toys to fund this I'll be scheduling the job with Keith.

Yes, I am talking about a LSD in the rear with an auto locker in the front as well as performance in our area. I have the 5 speed manual NV3500 trans. along with 33" tires which is as large as I'll go. The rough prices quoted are consistent and competitive with my research. Your testament along with jazngab pretty much has made my mind up. Will have to sell some of my other toys to fund this. Thanks for the feedback and recommendation(s).
I run a powertrax locker in front and trutrac in the rear. They moved my powertrax locker from my old 3.07 gears that I installed into the new 4.56 gears. They also installed my new to me Dana 44 and put a trutrac in it. Their price was the cheapest I got from 3 Jeep specific shops. The front auto locker/trutrac rear combo has worked very well for me and the type of off-roading I do. It was prob half the price of getting selectable lockers front and rear. I don’t do any crazy off-roading or rock crawling but I need to stop riding with @westtownwilly lol. Handles blue trails and easier blacks trails at rausch creek very well

I run a powertrax locker in front and trutrac in the rear. They moved my powertrax locker from my old 3.07 gears that I installed into the new 4.56 gears. They also installed my new to me Dana 44 and put a trutrac in it. Their price was the cheapest I got from 3 Jeep specific shops. The front auto locker/trutrac rear combo has worked very well for me and the type of off-roading I do. It was prob half the price of getting selectable lockers front and rear. I don’t do any crazy off-roading or rock crawling but I need to stop riding with @westtownwilly lol. Handles blue trails and easier blacks trails at rausch creek very well

Good deal. I have a factory Dana 44 in rear with Dana 30 in front. The set up you have is probably going to be the same I get. Sounds like we are on the same page with regard to off roading. How does your rig handle in the snow?

Good deal. I have a factory Dana 44 in rear with Dana 30 in front. The set up you have is probably going to be the same I get. Sounds like we are on the same page with regard to off roading. How does your rig handle in the snow?
Unfortunately I can’t help you there. It’s a weekend/third vehicle Jeep so I haven’t had to drive it when it snows....yet. Sits in the garage most of the winter especially when there salt all over the roads.