Ready to buy... thoughts?

Not sure what ur seeing on the gate.. I'm missing something!

Screenshot_20180717-182407.png

Reactions: greenliftedtj97
Not sure what ur seeing on the gate. I'm missing something!
Might be an illusion of the soft top and how it tucked. Looks better on my larger screen...on my smaller screen it looked cockeyed.

The gate will bend like that from not having the spare tire hitting the rubber mounts. My jeep has the same looking bow. Im just waiting for my new tires to fix it.

With 33s, I would wonder about the gearing. You could look at the stamp on the rear diff and see what it came with originally.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, got it a few weeks ago. Installed two rear control arms, changed the oil and new plugs, air
filter as well... purrs now...... Transfer case and both diffs get freshened up this weekend. Ordered new speedo gear to correct the MPH. New Ko2s coming soon....Enough about me, thanks for comments and help! You all always buy 5 tires? Hate to mix one of these in as a spare.

Reactions: JMT
Yes, got it a few weeks ago. Installed two rear control arms, changed the oil and new plugs, air
filter as well... purrs now...... Transfer case and both diffs get freshened up this weekend. Ordered new speedo gear to correct the MPH. New Ko2s coming soon....Enough about me, thanks for comments and help! You all always buy 5 tires? Hate to mix one of these in as a spare.

Yea, always 5 tires, and do a 5 tire rotation to get the max life out of them.