Really Cool YJ

JMT

Just another auto...
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Saw this today. I think it’s a YJ from the flares. In any case, this thing is clean! Doesn’t look like it sees the light of day often.
233AAFC3-E2BF-4A86-B547-DF6D70AE18BB.jpeg

Wow! That is clean. Like the half cab on it! I would take the back seats out of it and have a small pickup.
Could it be a Scrambler? Yeah....just looked at the picture again and looked at the dash. It's a Scrambler, or as some people call them, a CJ-8.

Wow! That is clean. Like the half cab on it! I would take the back seats out of it and have a small pickup.
Could it be a Scrambler? Yeah....just looked at the picture again and looked at the dash. It's a Scrambler, or as some people call them, a CJ-8.
Actually it could be, I always remember the YJ's gas tank being on the driver side, not the passenger. Think you might have nailed it.

Thanks for the correction! I couldn't get out and check the front headlights, just had enough time to snap photo and get out of the way of oncoming truck!

Last edited: