Show me your aftermarket rear bumpers

I have the UCF rear. I chose the UCF because it opens/closes w/the tailgate, aluminum, & claims it can support a 37" spare.

IMG_20171222_154547833.jpg

Next Venture with some changes.
20191011_183611.jpg

I had a big heavy bumper and carrier before. I grew to hate the weight and the physical size of it.

Reactions: Blondie70
I'm in the market for a rear aftermarket bumper.
Show me pictures of your rear bumper and why you would recommend it.
Thanks
I've had an AMERICAN-made www.thedirtworx.com rear bumper on both of my TJs. Not only is it extremely well made, it's not expensive either. I've seen lots of imported junk from China that sold for more than my Dirtworx bumpers sold for.

These are about the only photos I have that shows it well enough to kinda see.

20140111_110851sized1000Cro cropped.jpg
20140111_cropped.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Jerry....can U pull a trailer ok with that bumper ? Thanks
Definitely, I have been towing a trailer with mine for 16 years. Bumper manufacturers now rarely make any claims about them being suitable for towing even when they are up to anything the Wrangler can pull. Blame the lawyers and today's litigious society on that.

The www.thedirtworx.com link is now fixed.

Reactions: Blondie70 and Daryl
Definitely, I have been towing a trailer with mine for 16 years. Bumper manufacturers now rarely make any claims about them being suitable for towing even when they are up to anything the Wrangler can pull. Blame the lawyers and today's litigious society on that.

The www.thedirtworx.com link is now fixed.
No doubt about that!

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
I've had an AMERICAN-made www.thedirtworx.com rear bumper on both of my TJs. Not only is it extremely well made, it's not expensive either. I've seen lots of imported junk from China that sold for more than my Dirtworx bumpers sold for.

These are about the only photos I have that shows it well enough to kinda see.

View attachment 135166View attachment 135167
Hey Jerry thanks for the link, you made another sale. Do you happen to know If the D ring mounts are 3/4 or 7/8 inch on the Dirtworx bumper?

Hey Jerry thanks for the link, you made another sale. Do you happen to know If the D ring mounts are 3/4 or 7/8 inch on the Dirtworx bumper?

The standard is a 3/4" shackle which has a 7/8" pin. Idk if this bumper works with that or not.

Mine is different..although the foot rests do help the kids climb in the back seat and have had some body standing on it and bounce to get some traction in the sand.

1579485496481.png

EDIT..Oops looks like you found what you needed

Last edited:
Reactions: Blondie70