Rear Bumper with Jerry Can Mounts

Mbuckingham

Anyone know what bumper this is? It’s on my 2006 TJ Rubicon Unlimited.
EA0CF4EE-BCCA-4BCE-8773-ED7D1D2B7D5D.jpeg
B328910B-DFA4-414C-A4EE-A8D28352AB48.jpeg
33FF165D-0C04-4D21-B5CB-8B3842F9B208.jpeg
9B49E9D9-B62E-424A-BDC6-FE191B3788B2.jpeg

No, but pushing the spare so far out puts a tremendous amount of leverage and strain on the bumper and rear frame. I'd make sure there is a lot of extra metal where it attaches underneath.
That said, I really like the looks of it!

No, but pushing the spare so far out puts a tremendous amount of leverage and strain on the bumper and rear frame. I'd make sure there is a lot of extra metal where it attaches underneath.
That said, I really like the looks of it!
Thanks. I agree. I had a 2012 Rubicon with a Smittybilt bumper and spare mount with a 35 in. tire and had a fatigue fail on the swing arm.

Thanks for your help. I may have never found out what bumper it is without you help. I’ve been looking for days with no luck. I use to have a 2006 Wrangler sport in this same color until my son totaled it.

Thanks for your help. I may have never found out what bumper it is without you help. I’ve been looking for days with no luck. I use to have a 2006 Wrangler sport in this same color until my son totaled it.

your LJ looks clean! I have an 04 LJ. It has the same rear bumper and tire carrier along with a body armor front bumper and rock sliders. I can vouch that the tire carrier can take a beating. It is built pretty good. I did in the later years decide to remove the old jerry can mounts and the hilift jack then slide the spare tire mount in closer to the body. The tire carrier has a couple of adjustments on it.

your LJ looks clean! I have an 04 LJ. It has the same rear bumper and tire carrier along with a body armor front bumper and rock sliders. I can vouch that the tire carrier can take a beating. It is built pretty good. I did in the later years decide to remove the old jerry can mounts and the hilift jack then slide the spare tire mount in closer to the body. The tire carrier has a couple of adjustments on it.

I have the same rear bumper and rock sliders. The rear bumper is very well built and seems to be of good quality.

Reactions: Texas-TJ
Anyone know what bumper this is? It’s on my 2006 TJ Rubicon Unlimited.

View attachment 134773

View attachment 134774

View attachment 134775

View attachment 134776

They were made by an outfit called BodyArmour. I am pretty sure out of production. I have them all the way around. To heavy I know now. but after a couple incidents where my jeep was repaired with a can of rustolium lol I can say they are sturdy.

The can mounts get used every now and again during hurricane season. The problem is now hard to find jerry cans with a bottom lip. The spare slides out when you need the cans.

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 3.52.04 PM.png