WTB: Rear Dana 44 Axle from TJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccg_ga

Looking for a Dana 44 rear axle out of TJ Rubicon. Mine is bent and needs to be replaced.

Prefer a whole axle assembly but will consider just the housing. The housing must be straight.

I'm in GA but willing to pay for shipping for the right axle.

finding them is not as tough as finding someone that might ship 1.
Davey's, or Jeep Depot.

There is one shown over on the ”Official Craigslist Thread” for $350 but it is in Reno.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

finding them is not as tough as finding someone that might ship 1.
Davey's, or Jeep Depot.

I've looked all the usual places so far, forums, eBay, craigslist, Facebook market place and have only come up with 2 potential options. I'll check out those 2 as well. Thanks.

Update - I ended up finding one from a guy in Cleveland, TN that parts out TJ's. Feel free to PM me if you would like his contact info.

Reactions: Irun
Update - I ended up finding one from a guy in Cleveland, TN that parts out TJ's. Feel free to PM me if you would like his contact info.
Cant figure out a damn pm. But if you could send me one I'd appreciate it

Cant figure out a damn pm. But if you could send me one I'd appreciate it

Don't feel bad, it took me about 10 minutes now to figure out how to send one. For future reference go to 'Chat' up in the navigation bar and then look on the right-hand side of the page near the top and there is a button for 'Private Chat'. Enter the username and it creates a private thread.

I sent you a message, let me know if you don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.