-1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ SE (2.5L)
-Stock tires/suspension (no lift)
-Spectre Intake
-Bosch 4-Hole Fuel Injectors
-4.0L Throttle Body with Spacer
-Banks Header
-Flowmaster Cat and CatBack
-Stock Rear Diff 4.11

Does it put more git up and go to put 4.56 in the rear diff (I also saw a 4.27?)? Does it effect the 4th and 5th gear cruising? How about MPG? My baby JeepJeep is mainly used for getting to hard to get kayak spots, beach cruising, and semi-daily driver, not much 4x4/muddin' (typical for this area, NE FL, Jax FL). Any advice/opinions/thoughts will be greatly appreciated. On a side note, I have read threads on here numerous times that have helped me greatly, so a big thanks to everyone for all the previous help.

Hmm, do you plan on going to a bigger tire? 4.56 in 5th at 65 is about 3100 rpm. Not an issue really but it may be a bit "buzzy" at that speed. It would definitely improve its get up and go. I wouldn't waste the money on 4.27. It simply isn't enough change for the cost.

The particulars:
-1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ SE (2.5L)
-Stock Rear Diff 4.11

Does it put more git up and go to put 4.56 in the rear diff (I also saw a 4.27?)? Does it effect the 4th and 5th gear cruising? How about MPG? My baby JeepJeep is mainly used for getting to hard to get kayak spots, beach cruising, and semi-daily driver, not much 4x4/muddin' (typical for this area, NE FL, Jax FL). Any advice/opinions/thoughts will be greatly appreciated. On a side note, I have read threads on here numerous times that have helped me greatly, so a big thanks to everyone for all the previous help.

I'm sure you know this - unless you plan to remove your front drive shaft, you're going to need to re-gear the front axle also...