Rear seat belt hardware

loadedmind

Lifetime Supporting Member
I bought the 01 TJ without any of the rear seat belt parts or hardware. I bought the rear seat belt set from quadratec, but I know it's missing the bolts.
Does anyone have the part numbers or name of this bolt? I doubt the local hardware stores carry these parts.

Hey you could try quadratec? I haven't looked, but under their "replacement parts" section, they have factory diagrams that label most parts.

Also, a jeep salvage place near me has an online store, or ebay store. They're SUPER knowledgeable on TJs, they have most parts and could probably sell you used hardware. They're called "baseline4x4"

Hey you could try quadratec? I haven't looked, but under their "replacement parts" section, they have factory diagrams that label most parts.

Also, a jeep salvage place near me has an online store, or ebay store. They're SUPER knowledgeable on TJs, they have most parts and could probably sell you used hardware. They're called "baseline4x4"
Thanks!

Managed to find the part number in case anyone struggles with the same thing.
It's the same screw for all the holes. 2 for each side for the shoulder seat belt mounting points. 1 for the center seat belt bracket.
Part No: 6036187AA
Part Name: MOPAR Seat Belt Pan Head Screw

My local dealer priced them at $6.90. They'll arrive in a few days.