Rear seat brackets for 2004 TJ

Cdsmith167

Can someone please show me what brackets go in a 2004 jeep wrangler X rear seat? I bought a jeep but what looks like fold and tumble rear seat was back there but no brackets to hold it in place.

I have a (2004) TJ Wrangler SE ? and have removed the rear seat. If no one else responds adequately I'll look in the garage tomorrow and try to help you out.

Awesome that would be great! Thank you!
Cd- Sorry for the delay, I strained my back and will be unable to search my garage for those brackets. One of the major Jeep suppliers has a collection of parts images and where they go in their archives , maybe you could query them about your issue. Good Luck !

Did you ever find your brackets? I need the rear-most brackets. This is what they look like though.

If anyone has a set they can part with, please let me know!

1596920618197.png

joepowers2028, I know SilverSurfer, and he’s good people! Always out there to help!
(I’m in Chester. Perhaps I’ll see you out on the road)!
Thanks!!! We connected! I'm in Powhatan... Actually, I passed Chester and went to Petersburg yesterday to buy a rear seat from some dude. Yes, I'm sure we'll pass at some time. Let me know if I can help with anything... I'm pretty close. :)

Looking for a set...please let me know if you have any and what you're asking.....or if someone can point me to some. TIA

Yep, there’s a Wrangler under that Willys Wagon and I need the rear seat mounting brackets for a ‘07 rear seat I picked up. Problem is I’m too cheap to be gouged $140 + for an old rusted set of brackets some scrap yard wants.

Can anyone make a sketch with dimensions of a front/back mount set for fabrication? Doesn’t have to perfect just enough to get buy. I have fabricated so many parts morphing the Wrangler to the Willys this would simple.

The old Willys seats (front/back) aren’t safe at all. Looking to mount the Wrangler folding seat so the grand kids can ride safely. Also, all the chicks I pick up driving an old Willys Wagon…

5E233C90-36DB-45B5-9652-2E26613C5BAB.jpeg

More pics, please

According to family history the first Jeep I ever rode in was a brand spankin' new '53 Willys Wagon. I was a bit too young to remember.

Yep, there’s a Wrangler under that Willys Wagon and I need the rear seat mounting brackets for a ‘07 rear seat I picked up. Problem is I’m too cheap to be gouged $140 + for an old rusted set of brackets some scrap yard wants.

Can anyone make a sketch with dimensions of a front/back mount set for fabrication? Doesn’t have to perfect just enough to get buy. I have fabricated so many parts morphing the Wrangler to the Willys this would simple.

The old Willys seats (front/back) aren’t safe at all. Looking to mount the Wrangler folding seat so the grand kids can ride safely. Also, all the chicks I pick up driving an old Willys Wagon…

View attachment 309859
under this one also

jk1.jpg

JK.jpg

View attachment 309859

Hello, new jeep owner here, and found this old thread looking for a solution to the same problem. Need mounting brackets for the back seat. Were you able to fabricate some? If so, will you please share the specs so I too can fabricate mine?