Rear suspension: Understanding the rear track bar arc and how it binds suspension

UCAM 8-1/4" up from center of axle, 1" forward from center of axle.

Trackbar 10-1/4" from center of axle.

These measurements are to center of axle to center of mount bolt.

I have no idea how this is going to affect how it drives, performs, etc. It could make it better, it could be the same. Probably have it all completed mid next week and report back how it performs on the street.

How much suspension lift do you have?

I think your axle UCA is too high. I ran mine at 8.4375" and it felt weird. I moved it down 1" and it felt much better.

How much suspension lift do you have?

I think your axle UCA is too high. I ran mine at 8.4375" and it felt weird. I moved it down 1" and it felt much better.

4" Currie springs. My thought is the arms should be as level as possible at ride height to keep the axle from moving down, the axle moving down is going to push the Jeep up.

Good stuff and I love the work you did! Wish I had seen this sooner... Although all the work is recent. I'm surprised you didn't notice more onroad improvement than you did. I really don't have the front lift that a lot of people claim to have, but I want better traction for climbing. Interested in your longer term impressions.