Status
Not open for further replies.

JMT

Just another auto...
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Savvy, Currie, or MC.

Reactions: jazngab
And so it begins! I'll send you a bigger shovel. The hole will get deep, lol!
My wallet is already getting holes in it. JKS adjustable rear trackbar in the garage. Below on the way...
3075F5CB-AA06-43F4-A7FF-5A1443B2D838.png

Last edited:
@bobthetj03, one day we’ll have to meet at the Rubicon or Moab or Fordyce and wheel these crazy things we’ve spent gobs on just for fun. Our wives really love it though. Keeps them and us sane.

Reactions: bobthetj03
@bobthetj03, one day we’ll have to meet at the Rubicon or Moab or Fordyce and wheel these crazy things we’ve spent gobs on just for fun. Our wives really love it though. Keeps them and us sane.

Definitely mi amigo! 2021 Moab maybe?

@bobthetj03, I’m thinking of making a trip to CA in early September, run the Rubicon, Fordyce, Swamp Lake and Dusy Ershim. What are your thoughts on these trails?

@bobthetj03, I’m thinking of making a trip to CA in early September, run the Rubicon, Fordyce, Swamp Lake and Dusy Ershim. What are your thoughts on these trails?

Rubicon is doable. We ran is last September, but the weather can be unpredictable. It rained/snowed on us 2 out of the 3 days, and some of the group were doorless/topless. I didn't bring my soft top windows, but at least had the top, so just my gear and my left shoulder got soaked, lol!
Fordyce is above my pay grade. The water crossing can be unpassable depending on what level PG&E flows it at.
Dusy, Swamp Lake, and Bald Mt. are all on my to do list.

Reactions: JMT
Rubicon is doable. We ran is last September, but the weather can be unpredictable. It rained/snowed on us 2 out of the 3 days, and some of the group were doorless/topless. I didn't bring my soft top windows, but at least had the top, so just my gear and my left shoulder got soaked, lol!
Fordyce is above my pay grade. The water crossing can be unpassable depending on what level PG&E flows it at.
Dusy, Swamp Lake, and Bald Mt. are all on my to do list.
Interesting. I saw the pics of the Rubicon. Diverse weather. I can opt out of any of these trails. Fordyce probably out. Dusy sounds extremely fun, continual obstacles, and looks beautiful.

Reactions: bobthetj03
Status
Not open for further replies.