Reckless driving killed 5

Oh my goodness... If the guy who caused that accident survived I hope he spends his entire life behind bars.

I pray for the families and loved ones of everyone lost in that tragic and reprehensible accident.

Reminds me of something that happened in the town where I work. A family was passing through on their way from home in missouri to visit family or vacation in Texas for a holiday. Sitting at the last of about 4 traffic lights on that highway and a tractor trailer plows through them, killing the entire family of 5.

Driver was coming down this long stretch of downhill. They had to see the red light and traffic already going.

4F2B05E0-CD02-4BAC-BCC3-AED5A909A464.png

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
I went to elementary school about a mile from where this happened. La Brea is like a freeway just north of there and people drive it pretty fast but this is way beyond that, sad.

Sounds like the driver survived the crash. I hope she rotts in jail. They should give her the death penalty. She fucked up big time. The way those people died is just horrific.

Wow, that’s horrible. A very bad day for a lot of people. Can’t believe she lived. She’ll be locked away forever.

That's not an accident.
"Accident:
1) An unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.
2) An event that happens by chance or that is without apparent or deliberate cause."

That's vehicular homicide:
"A crime in which the defendant's unlawful or negligent operation of a motor vehicle results in the death of another person."

Some might go so far as to call it murder.

"Some might go so far as to call it murder."
Apparently it is, the DA said when an un-born baby is killed like this it's considered murder and not manslaughter.
If that's so, why isn't abortion considered murder too?
But, I digress...

Don't worry, Gascon will give it to her lightly 🤦‍♂️

Assuming this is in his jurisdiction.

"Some might go so far as to call it murder."
Apparently it is, the DA said when an un-born baby is killed like this it's considered murder and not manslaughter.
If that's so, why isn't abortion considered murder too?
But, I digress...

My son and I both heard and thought the same thing. We were like, so the un-born are people? I digress too. That poor family and others who were injured from wild reckless abandon (and a nurse at that)

chain her to a chair in the middle of the same intersection and have someone drive into her at the same speed , after slamming on the brakes a few time just before hitting her 1st !!!