Colorado Red cone

It’s super green this year, you guys should have a good time! I’ve been up twice in the last week and have family stuff, otherwise I’d be all over it.

Consider doing Radical Hill while you’re up there if you want to test your pucker skills.

I think Red Cone to Radical Hill to Middle Fork Swan River to SOB Hill, to Georgia Pass and back down to Jefferson would be a decent loop. Would prefer early morning as its a series of trails that will get very busy on the weekend being close to the front range. Also, a bit of rain in the forecast. The weather can turn quickly

20200703_141740.jpg

Reactions: rasband
Some familiar rigs were recently spotted out on Red Cone. Thanks guys, looks like a great trail!

Reactions: jjvw
My gf and I are gonna find a spot to camp off 60, gonna shoot for 12 to be in the area. If your cool with exchanging # we can keep in touch that way
I am actually going to pass on this one--12 is too late of a start for me. Enjoy it though, its a great trail and you'll have some awesome views. Take it slow on the downhill side, lots of loose rock.