Red Dog's 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Red Dog

88M(30)
Supporting Member
Can't believe I originally had this titled as a 2005. I knew my mind was foggy last night but... "wow. Just wow" as my son would say. My apologies if I confused anyone.

Some of these are copies that I've lost the originals of. Some of these are originals.

Park Topless 1.JPG
Park Topless 1.JPG
Park Topless 2.JPG
TJnKayaks.JPG
0427131807.jpg
1003111354.jpg
0523111548.jpg
Sea Eagle and TJ.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
My Favourite.JPG
DSC_0115.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG

Last edited:
Added these at work today. May trek into my dungeon basement and see if I can locate my old foot locker with all the parts I removed from the Jeep many moons ago. If I do, going to be interesting to see what condition things are in. Hopefully I still have the original lens covers and they are usable. If so, may swaps one out with the Euro style to see how the look compares with the new covers/guards.

For now, here's the newest addition:

Reactions: Adalynn
Those are nice! Where did you get those?
Covers or the lenses?

Covers are from Amazon, found them while looking to if my old, vertical bar Rampage guards were still in production (apparently they no longer are).

Lenses I originally got from Quadratec, but they're also available on Amazon. Not lying when they say brighter than the stock OEM set-up. Downside is due to the internal reflectors they aren't compatible with the horizontal safari/Euro light guards.

Covers or the lenses?

Covers are from Amazon, found them while looking to if my old, vertical bar Rampage guards were still in production (apparently they no longer are).

Lenses I originally got from Quadratec, but they're also available on Amazon. Not lying when they say brighter than the stock OEM set-up. Downside is due to the internal reflectors they aren't compatible with the horizontal safari/Euro light guards.
Oh wow! imadork, didn't even notice the lenses! Jeez! Yeah, I was talking about the covers...

That would be pretty cool. I think I saw it on youtube where a guy swapped the factory reflectors with some made for the led flashlights. He bought the reflectors alone from ebay and did his thing. Judging by the pictures, they worked very well. You know what, it might have been a write up on one of the other jeep forums. 😬