Red half doors in LA for $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having said that, I completely stand by my opinion. If anyone on an enthusiast forum that is supposedly here to help each other out is OK with and willing to screw someone over on a $1500 set of half doors “cuz capitalism” is a POS.

I’m all for capitalism and selling something at a profit and advantageous margin for both buyer and seller. However when some who claims to be a “fellow jeeper” is looking to take advantage of the inexperienced (or potentially ignorant) that’s a totally different story.
Does the board have that emogee where the guy laughs so hard that he falls down and passes out and then gets back up and does it again? If not, we need one just for the crap you posted.

• Haha
Reactions: rasband and Chris
If you’re cool with screwing someone over, so be it. My opinion is anyone doing so is they are still a piece of shit. Period.

Continuing to defend that garbage while saying you’re an enthusiast here to help folks out just seems like an oxymoron. “I’m here to help unless I can profit off your lack of knowledge!”

Oh damn, wait…. According to some here I should call that capitalism!!
You can't force someone to pay more than they are willing to for a non essential item. That just isn't how it works, at all. If they pay the price, they wanted to because the item has enough value for them to want to afford it.

Reactions: rasband and Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.