Red LJR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minus the wheels, light bar, and clear turn signals, I really like it!

He’s had that one for sale for over a month now. I used to think his prices weren’t that bad, but 25k for an LJR is crazy now that I’m not obsessed with them like I once was haha. Gonna have to spend another 2k for a hardtop, another 500-1000 for wheels. He better have some serious wiggle in that price.

He’s had that one for sale for over a month now. I used to think his prices weren’t that bad, but 25k for an LJR is crazy now that I’m not obsessed with them like I once was haha. Gonna have to spend another 2k for a hardtop, another 500-1000 for wheels. He better have some serious wiggle in that price.
He usually has a little, but not what I could give. I bought my last LJR from him and he worked with me. Ric is a nice guy and has some nice Jeeps, but I can't see spending 25k on a 06 model.

Reactions: Starrs
He usually has a little, but not what I could give. I bought my last LJR from him and he worked with me. Ric is a nice guy and has some nice Jeeps, but I can't see spending 25k on a 06 model.
Yea I have called him a couple times over the last year and a half. Super nice guy. He finds pretty nice ones. I loved the blue LJR he had for sale, but price like this one was way too high. Hard to believe these are 13 yrs old now haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.