Refugee from Isla Nublar

Neal

TJ Enthusiast
Saw this guy while I was on the way to work this morning. Looks like he managed to escape from the velociraptors, but he didn't get away completely unscathed. Or maybe he just got sideswiped by a stegosaurus...

20221107_090053.jpg

I've seen one or two nicely done Jurassic Park YJs. As a fan of the original movie I can appreciate them, but the TJs make me laugh, since there was never a Jurassic park TJ. Even a girl I was dating who knew nothing about cars/Jeeps pointed out a Jurassic Park TJ and said "that's not right, didn't the ones in the movie have square lights?" :LOL:

I think you could actually argue that it would be good for driving flooded streets in a city. Armor to protect against unseen obstacles below the surface, and snorkels that are likely not paired with the other breathers that make them worth anything. I'm reaching

I think you could actually argue that it would be good for driving flooded streets in a city. Armor to protect against unseen obstacles below the surface, and snorkels that are likely not paired with the other breathers that make them worth anything. I'm reaching

my thought was maybe they had some sort of animal attack a tire once.

For that matter, many a Colorado hiker has come back to find their vehicle sabotaged by marmots. They usually go for the wiring though, not tires.

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
I've seen one or two nicely done Jurassic Park YJs. As a fan of the original movie I can appreciate them, but the TJs make me laugh, since there was never a Jurassic park TJ. Even a girl I was dating who knew nothing about cars/Jeeps pointed out a Jurassic Park TJ and said "that's not right, didn't the ones in the movie have square lights?" :LOL:

To be fair, the original photo is a YJ. The one from @Jerry Bransford though, that photos is a crime.

I find it funny it has the wheels and all that protected, but not the cab or any windows.