Washington Reiter Rock Crawl 16 July, 2022

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
1648226606091.png

https://www.facebook.com/ReiterRockCrawl

Reactions: Amorget
Looks like my wife is actually taking on running / coordinating this event next year (which means I'll be more involved too lol). We're already looking at areas to improve and make the event even better next year :)

This coming Saturday we'll be getting to move some very large rocks back in place as part of our club's volunteer commitment to get the permits to run the event.

Maybe next year I can entice some more TJ's to be there :D

Reactions: Wildman and JMT
So, I think I'm good for Friday, it was a pain (never having done it before) but I think the u-joint should be good now and got the tie rod sorted as well... See you guys @JMT and @B00mb00m at 9am Friday at Reiter.. I'll be on gmrs 16 :)

Reactions: JMT and Wildman
So, I think I'm good for Friday, it was a pain (never having done it before) but I think the u-joint should be good now and got the tie rod sorted as well... See you guys @JMT and @B00mb00m at 9am Friday at Reiter.. I'll be on gmrs 16 :)

Sounds good. I can’t get my trailer hook up, so looks like I’ll be tent camping. 😔 Really wanted to get that tow set up done and trial run.

Oh well, it’ll be simpler in some ways to just haul a tent!

Looks like my wife is actually taking on running / coordinating this event next year (which means I'll be more involved too lol). We're already looking at areas to improve and make the event even better next year :)

This coming Saturday we'll be getting to move some very large rocks back in place as part of our club's volunteer commitment to get the permits to run the event.

Maybe next year I can entice some more TJ's to be there :D

I'll try my best to be there...