Rejoined the Wrangler family...

monkeymagic

Supporting Member
After a 10yr pause, I've finally found my way back to the Wrangler family :) ... I've owned/built several jeeps in the past, including 84 CJ8, 93 YJ, 98TJ and I just picked up an 06 LJR. It is mostly stock, with the exception of a winch, tow bar setup, and set of ugly wheels... at least with the rings they are ugly.

Front Pass.JPEG

Looks good! Looks like it might need a bit of lift, or smaller tires. What are your plans?

My main requirement for wheels is that they be round - but with that said, I rather like yours! The body color rings really make them stand out nicely.

A Jeep Green TJ Unlimited? Damn man, that's one hell of a welcome back party! Nicely done!

Looks good! Looks like it might need a bit of lift, or smaller tires. What are your plans?

Thanks. In the short term, I'd like to go with smaller tires on Moab wheels... but those seem hard to find in my area. Longer term, I am thinking about doing well built setup with 32 or 33" tire, that is still a good as a daily driver, as I want to teach my daughter some off road driving, and let her drive to school.

Last edited: