Washington Reliable help in Tacoma area

Kip100

TJ Enthusiast
Can anyone, in the tacoma WA or adjoining towns recommend a mechanic that won't screw me over? My jeep is 16 years old and starting to show her wear, needs some serious care. I've been screwed over several times. I hate to play this card but I'm not mechanically savvy and can't afford bullshit right now. A call for help!

Reactions: JMT
Can anyone, in the tacoma WA or adjoining towns recommend a mechanic that won't screw me over? My jeep is 16 years old and starting to show her wear, needs some serious care. I've been screwed over several times. I hate to play this card but I'm not mechanically savvy and can't afford bullshit right now. A call for help!
If you can get to Auburn Car Repair and Offroad and chat with John, there are very few if any that are better.

If you can get to Auburn Car Repair and Offroad and chat with John, there are very few if any that are better.
Excellent! Thank you so much. Will be contacting them. Unfortunately as a female with limited mechanical skills I am borne to question but have recieved inferior parts and labor in the past. I know intuitively what is wrong with my jeep but get a lot of eye rolls when explaining the problem. I've had it for a long time and absolutely know when something ain't right 😉

Excellent! Thank you so much. Will be contacting them. Unfortunately as a female with limited mechanical skills I am borne to question but have recieved inferior parts and labor in the past. I know intuitively what is wrong with my jeep but get a lot of eye rolls when explaining the problem. I've had it for a long time and absolutely know when something ain't right 😉
Blaine won't steer you wrong, he knows pretty much everyone and they all know him.

Tell John I sent you. Fair warning though, we are on the ramp up to KOH and if he is still involved, his attention span will be slightly more than a gnat until February or so.

Reactions: Kip100
Tell John I sent you. Fair warning though, we are on the ramp up to KOH and if he is still involved, his attention span will be slightly more than a gnat until February or so.
He is buried but will take time to help out...I second John and his business being a good resource

I'm no Blaine or John and I'm not exactly close by but I can see if I can help..message/pm/start a conversation if you want

I'm no Blaine or John and I'm not exactly close by but I can see if I can help..message/pm/start a conversation if you want
Sure I'll take all the help I can get, especially if John is super busy. Just want to get established with someone good

John is a good guy, another vote for Auburn car repair. If he can’t take it in he’ll give you a solid recommendation on who can