Remember that Superbowl Wrangler ad? This is how that Jeep was equipped

What they didn't tell you is that that footage was staged, shot 100 different times, heavily, heavily edited, and like everything else on TV, was made to look good.

What they didn't tell you is that that footage was staged, shot 100 different times, heavily, heavily edited, and like everything else on TV, was made to look good.

I knew the the setting was man made for the most part. That said, I did like the ad so whatever they did worked a small bit :)

I knew the the setting was man made for the most part. That said, I did like the ad so whatever they did worked a small bit :)

From a marketing perspective the ad is brilliant. Those things are selling like hotcakes, and I'm sure that ad influenced a massive amount of people to buy them.

I just think people might be a little surprised what happens when they fully submerge their brand new $50,000 Jeep in water :risas3:

Reactions: EJD and Kiwi TJ
From a marketing perspective the ad is brilliant. Those things are selling like hotcakes, and I'm sure that ad influenced a massive amount of people to buy them.

I just think people might be a little surprised what happens when they fully submerge their brand new $50,000 Jeep in water :risas3:

The only wet stuff a lot of JL's will see is when a coffee latte is spilt over the floor...!!

Reactions: lowranger and Chris
Since when has there ever been truth in advertising?

Not many buyers will attempt that , they just want to think they can.

I understand .

Reactions: psrivats

Didn't some fishing or rivers club/group get pissy about them traversing the river up-stream instead of across it?