Rememberance

Stinger

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
image.jpeg
As we get ready to climb on the Goldwing heading to Reno to spend a week with my friends at the Viet Nam Helicopter Pilots Association reunion I thought I'd a bit of another truism!:D

Last edited:
Have fun in the biggest little city in the world. And be careful too! I've been to Reno many times, that city is quite rough.

Have fun in the biggest little city in the world. And be careful too! I've been to Reno many times, that city is quite rough.
Can't count the times we have been there but did a lot of property searching south of Carson City.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Can't count the times we have been there but did a lot of propert searching south of Carson City.

Yeah, I'm not sure you'd want to live in Reno. I haven't been to Carson City though. Nice?

All my visits to Reno in the past were work related. Except for this type event I avoid Reno with a passion. Mindon, Gardnerville, and Genoa were where we were looking. Carson City isn't too bad but not what we wanted.

I can't imagine how great it would be to have reunions like that. My RVN medevac unit was too small, there has never been a reunion which has always been a major disappointment for me. I trust it was a great event for you, nothing like seeing old Vietnam buddies where some had not been seen in probably close to 50 years.

Reactions: Stinger
Jerry this association is made up of pilots from any unit that served in Vietnam Nam. There is another association called Vietnam Nam Crew Member association whos member included all crewmembers, not just pilots. Each has an annual drunk er ah reunion.