Removing Body Lift

AceShooter

So based on my measurements I have a 2.5” suspension lift and and 2” body lift. Running 35’s.

I’d like to bring the body lift down or possibly remove all together.

One suggestion would be to remove the body lift spacers and cut them to length and the install proper length bolts.

Other thought is to purchase a smaller body lift kit.

Lastly just remove the body lift all together.

From what it looks like the radiator and fan shroud have been lowered and the shifter has a spacer in it along with gas tank.

What’s the smallest body lift I could go with and keep the 35’s? I also was thinking just waiting and when I replace the tires to go down to 33’s and remove the body lift all together.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated

35s ought to have at least 5" of total lift/clearance. 33s should be approaching 4" minimum.

Start by getting your bump stops correctly extended. If your up travel is less than stock (it is), then you need more lift/clearance to restore that lost travel.

Reactions: 05 Blue Unlimited
Do you actually have a 2" puck sitting atop your original approx. 1" body mount? Or do you just have a 2" gap between your frame and body?

How about a pic?

Correction. I’m assuming it’s a 2.5” puck not 2”.

54D897DF-79FC-419E-93B9-E4A627F45E22.jpeg

Yeah I’d love to either get rid of it all together or cut it down.

Any recommendations on what height and still keep the 35’s with the 2.5” suspension lift?

"They" say that 1-1/4" body lift with 2-1/2" suspension lift is enough for 33's. I thought it was plenty of room for them. It might be enough (with the right bumpstops) for 35's.