Removing seat belt height adjuster slide ?

Yeah I'm definitely no fan of all the plastic either. If I had the time, expertise, & $$$ I'd replace my TJ's plastic car-like dash with an all steel flat simple dash out of a '73 or so CJ-5.
Yeah lol, I most definitely looked for a conversion kit. I was actually surprised that it's not a commonly available mod. Looks dope on the few I've seen, but $$$$ if you want to make it happen for sure.

I'm assuming that you have seen the TJ to WW2 era willy conversion ? That Jeep would be like a dream lol.

I don't want to tell anyone what they should or should not do with their Jeeps... unless it's a JK - then I'll tell them to drive it into a river...

but uhmmm, I don't understand why you want to remove one of the few creature comforts in the TJ. I'm 6'2" and my wife is 5'8". I need the seat belt adjuster all the way up and my wife puts it about in the middle. It's a bit of a safety feature as you don't want the seatbelt wrapped across your neck.

Last week the TJ took a beating on some forestry roads. Now the 4WD light come on in 2WD, off in 4H and back on thru N & 4L. Mechanically everything works.... These are the nanny things I want to get rid of.... seatbelts & airbags are tech that works.

Well like I said, actually - i should be clear, I don't want to take the seat belt out. The reason I want to take the slider off though, as I said earlier, is because of the ugly plastic mold cover that goes over it. As far as adjustment goes, I would just mount it In a comfortable position. I have no intention of allowing anyone else in the driver seat lol.

I have not deleted the stereo, or speakers - I removed the sound bar so that my bikini top/windjammer go on easier. I don't see myself removing the speakers though.... No reason that I can see to even bother with that, I may delete the stereo, and mount a new on into a secure center console at some point down the road. I use headphones for podcasts etc though, speakers are garbage, and I don't really see a point in upgrading the speaks. I see absolutely no way what's over to get anything even remotely resembling good sound quality in a Jeep. You can't even get good SQ in a regular vehicle without doing some significant noise deadening mods - a Jeep is a lost cause in that aspect lol.

I don't want to tell anyone what they should or should not do with their Jeeps... unless it's a JK - then I'll tell them to drive it into a river...

but uhmmm, I don't understand why you want to remove one of the few creature comforts in the TJ. I'm 6'2" and my wife is 5'8". I need the seat belt adjuster all the way up and my wife puts it about in the middle. It's a bit of a safety feature as you don't want the seatbelt wrapped across your neck.

Lol. Just curious, what is with the jk hate ?