Replaced Headlights with Truck-Lite Knockoffs

Just placed my order and they will be here Saturday! Thank's Chris and Jerry as it was the two of you that convinced me to go with these for many considering factors.
Post a pic when you install! I want to order mine soon as well. and I am debating on blacking out my bezels and wheels to match.... Hmmm.... decisions to make.

i bought a similar pair from ebay. But they dont have a parking/accessory light. Did anyone else run into this issue? if so any solution to it?
I believe no one has answered you because in the states, we do not have the parking/accessory light in our headlights like you do. If you need that light, you can wire something else up.

Those look great.

I wonder what lights I have ....they look stock and work great.

I got mine in today.
IMG_20190217_161206850.jpg

Did anyone have trouble getting the bezel that holds in the light around the new LED? Mine doesnt want to seat all the way on. It's quite possible that I r dum and missing something right in front of me.

Thanks

Did anyone have trouble getting the bezel that holds in the light around the new LED? Mine doesnt want to seat all the way on. It's quite possible that I r dum and missing something right in front of me.

Thanks
I had the same issue. I ended up using a small screwdriver to separate the small solder joint on the trim rings; was able to get the trim rings seated properly that way.

Reactions: 02SteelBlue
Well here is my solution, found out my IPF wiring harness had the polarity flipped on- it worked on the Halogen bulbs- but didn't work on the LED- a little testing and I reversed the ground and the positive and it worked.

I previously had the IPF H4 conversion with IPF H4 bulbs- and relay based wire harness- they have been on for 10 years.

Now I have the JW Speakers installed and working.

Photos show old headlight, new headlight, and then low and high beams on the new light pairs.
I had the knock off's for a night but didn't like the beam pattern I need to take the rig for a ride tonight to see what the lights look like now.

BIBR8983.JPG

CNIW3753.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

Reactions: Daveh370
Just got my WHDZ lights (same as the OP), and got them installed. Went in pretty easy, but having a bitch of a time getting the aim dialed in. I'll probably adjust over the course of the next few days until it falls into place.

They're definitely brighter than stock, but I can't get over how much whiter they are. I've been driving around for the last two years with those dingy yellow things, I didn't even realize how much better they could be.

Thanks for the lead, @CodaMan

Reactions: KCNoDots
I got the turbosii ones with halos from amazon. I think it's the same design with added halos. They do have a funky square bright spot in the beam pattern but the cutoff is decent. Not perfect, but ok.

As far as rain goes i had 6000k hid headlights in my last car and they were pretty bad in the rain, super bright otherwise. Higher color temp = worse rain performance from my experience. I guess that's why real fogs are really yellow. The LEDs are better than those but i can definitely see the concern in the rain.

I'm happy so far, but it's only been 3 weeks.

Reactions: KCNoDots