Replaced my Pads and Rotors

Let me guess.

Every time you went from this.

View attachment 293860

To this.

View attachment 293861

Your brakes worked better.
So it must have been the slots and holes.
Screenshot_20211202-183419-554.png

Screenshot_20211202-183419-554.png

Last edited:
Sorry, inside front but it's not just me right, that pad wasn't making contact with the entire rotor on the inside? Doesn't that mean their is/was a problem with how the pad is in there. Won't it happen again?
That issue was most likely from the poor iron used in those rotors. Also not zinc plated as there was tons of pieces of rust in my garage floor daily form them.

Last edited:
This forum is just full of ass-holes...
No, the forum is filled with people willing to discuss pros and cons of products. You're just choosing to flip the bird instead of considering that maybe everything is a compromise in some way and that your compromise is one not many of us will make willingly.

The people on here stating that drilled and slotted rotors are not good or not as good as regular rotors is just their opinion... My opinion of them having used them dozens of times and having noticed better braking on all of them is mine.

I have read positive and negative reviews on this and it is what I choose to use and will continue until I feel otherwise.

The people on here stating that drilled and slotted rotors are not good or not as good as regular rotors is just their opinion... My opinion of them having used them dozens of times and having noticed better braking on all of them is mine.

I have read positive and negative reviews on this and it is what I choose to use and will continue until I feel otherwise.
Classic case of someone conflating opinion with measurable fact. You don’t like something that is observable, measurable, repeatable, and documented?

200.gif

Reactions: D M and Daryl