Replacement sound bar speaker grills

Tripbus

Looking for suggestions on where to purchase replacement sound bar speaker grills (OEM or aftermarket). My factory grills are cracked at some of the screw locations and the grills occasionally fall out. One of the grills is also bent. Thanks!

Good excuse to upgrade to larger (6.5) speakers. ;)

I just did so. My wifes Durango blew a door speaker. While looking for a decent replacement, I found a set of Blaupunkt, 4 way speakers for $30. I figured at that price, why not. I did, and they sound SO much better that what was in there that I also got a set of 5.25s for the front.

Reactions: John Cooper
I just did so. My wifes Durango blew a door speaker. While looking for a decent replacement, I found a set of Blaupunkt, 4 way speakers for $30. I figured at that price, why not. I did, and they sound SO much better that what was in there that I also got a set of 5.25s for the front.

do you have an amp? if that's not the case and you are interested in one, there sound would exponentially improve... there are a lot of cheap amps with small footprint if you are thinking about that, if not looking for too much power the Kenwood KAC-M1814 would be a great option, if you want more power the soundstream stealth series will give you plenty of power into your speakers and they both fit inside the dash or just below your seats..

do you have an amp? if that's not the case and you are interested in one, there sound would exponentially improve... there are a lot of cheap amps with small footprint if you are thinking about that, if not looking for too much power the Kenwood KAC-M1814 would be a great option, if you want more power the soundstream stealth series will give you plenty of power into your speakers and they both fit inside the dash or just below your seats..

I don't have an amp. The system is loud enough that I don't think I really need one.