Rescue6's 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport

So I’ve been kinda quiet lately. I finally got a replacement passenger side door coming my way. Thanks to a friend in the auto body industry for using his resources to get me just a passenger side door in great shape for next to nothing and a new windshield frame. I’ll get both doors and windshield frame painted and then repaint the slider and I’m good. I’ll leave the rear fender and the scraped up roll bar. As badges of trail damage. I’ll get some new pretty pictures done when it’s all fixed.

Reactions: tworley and Wildman
I’ve been hitting the trails every other weekend since Moab and fixing the front antidive issue. And it climbs great again. The tuned shocks are much better for my back issues. Rides much better, I got the ORO Swayloc installed and it’s as good as everyone else has mentioned. I’ve been to Chinamans, Red Cone,Radical hill, middle fork, Eagle Rock, Wheeler lake, Blanca peak, Holy Cross so far this summer and have a bunch more planned. So far I’m loving the changes except the exhaust. It’s just louder than I would have wanted but not many choices for mufflers for clearance purposes. I built some new rear control arms with new JJoints. I needed them as the rear joint at the axle on the lowers seized up and wasn’t adjustable anymore. So I built all four new ones and used plenty of anti seize when installing the joints this time. I initially built them too long. I forgot to subtract the length of the weld in threaded bungs. That’s what happens when you take the measurements. Write them all down then cut the tubing two weeks later. I thought I had already subtracted for the threads. Luckily it was enough I could just chop one end off and weld in a new threaded end. Still need to get those installed.