Restomod 1955 Willys

I always loved the lines of the older Willys pickups. 35" or bigger tires always looked great! With so many JKUs being written off, the swap is not that hard to envision. The V6 would have to go out of the equation for me. Hemi swap wouldn't be bad and manual transmission. Better transfer case, since going to that expense.

Reactions: TJ Starting
I posted this:

Nicely done, but over done. I've always loved these trucks, but an automatic transmission and that interior don't do it for me. That truck needs 4 manual gearshift levers and there's no way I'd put that plastic dash or leather seats into it. Spare tire looks stupid in that location. Love the color though - somebody will enjoy this, but not what I would want.

I posted this:

Nicely done, but over done. I've always loved these trucks, but an automatic transmission and that interior don't do it for me. That truck needs 4 manual gearshift levers and there's no way I'd put that plastic dash or leather seats into it. Spare tire looks stupid in that location. Love the color though - somebody will enjoy this, but not what I would want.
Agree. The spare tire should be on the side.

Things I see and don't like:
The V6 with a blower.
The spare tire carrier.
The wheel tire combo that almost looks low profile.
The JK dashboard.
The rest of the interior looking like it belongs in a King Ranch truck that's been customized.
The top painted gloss black.

Reactions: TJ Starting