Retro decals

I can confirm that CJ decals will not work on a TJ... But if you know a guy willing to do custom decals (and lots of measuring and trial and error!), you can recreate the classic CJ look on any Wrangler body.

I have some Renegade decals reminiscent of the Silver Anniversary CJ-5 on my '06 LJ Rubi. I get a lot of compliments on them!

IMG_2553.JPG
IMG_2429.JPG

I can confirm that CJ decals will not work on a TJ... But if you know a guy willing to do custom decals (and lots of measuring and trial and error!), you can recreate the classic CJ look on any Wrangler body.

I have some Renegade decals reminiscent of the Silver Anniversary CJ-5 on my '06 LJ Rubi. I get a lot of compliments on them!

View attachment 20310 View attachment 20311
That's a badass LJ. Super clean. Looks great with those decals!

Wow, that looks spectacular. Those soft doors fit perfectly with the scheme. Very nicely done Sir!

Reactions: xenocryst
I'm aching to sport a killer retro decal on my silver TJ hood/body. Something that screams 70s. Blue would contrast nicely. Thoughts? Pics? Have a buddy with and original brown and yellow Renegade. Have to complete, :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those sign guys On Nashville st. can fabricate almost any decal. Just need the graphic. I talked to them about something for the golf cart a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Michael Roberson

That looks incredible. I have a silver 06 TJ that I’d like to do. Are those available for purchase?