RINC's 1st Jeep

I did @Farmergreg and Super @DaveC proud today. Ventured off all alone by myself. Did Lower Terminator. Did great with being on these larger tyres. Though they sure do take longer to air back up than the little 31" tyres.

Only pic I took was at the entrance to Lower Terminator.
terminator001.jpg

I did @Farmergreg and Super @DaveC proud today. Ventured off all alone by myself. Did Lower Terminator. Did great with being on these larger tyres. Though they sure do take longer to air back up than the little 31" tyres.

View attachment 328838
You rascal!

View attachment 328838
May just as well put a cigarette out on my arm!

Was it busy? Are you becomming an alpha?

• Haha
Reactions: Jamison C and RINC
May just as well put a cigarette out on my arm!

Was it busy? Are you becomming an alpha?

Not busy at all. The weather is heating up now. Got up there around noon. Only saw a couple people out there and no one at all on the trail. Did talk to a couple peeps in side by sides who came down the hill from that nasty trail we went down. They said it was to mush for them and they turned around.

Reactions: Farmergreg
Not busy at all. The weather is heating up now. Got up there around noon. Only saw a couple people out there and no one at all on the trail. Did talk to a couple peeps in side by sides who came down the hill from that nasty trail we went down. They said it was to mush for them and they turned around.
How hot has it been?
We had two days of rain and 55º for highs then today sun and 68. But good warm up coming this week and hopefully get some more field work done. About two weeks behind,

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
How hot has it been?
We had two days of rain and 55º for highs then today sun and 68. But good warm up coming this week and hopefully get some more field work done. About two weeks behind,

It was like 99deg out today. Was like a Ghost Town out there compared to when you are here for the winter.

I want a vinyl cutter to make stickers. Would love to do windshield banner for my video channel.

Well speaking of a windshield banner. Got one put on. In the sunshine. About 100deg out. After years of not applying this type of sticker. Thanks to the helping hand of my dad. It says Burke 4x4, my last name. Thought Burke Motorsports, my Youboob channel might have been too busy. Alpha Graphics I used. Got the link from Boogie. https://www.alphavinyl.com/
windshield001.jpg

windshield002.jpg