Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Road trip to Ohakune

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Decided it was time I took a 2 day road trip , south towards the middle if the North Island, a small ski town called Ohakune, I detoured slightly and visited a vintage car wrecker yard over a number of acres then the next day did a 3 hour mountain bike trail.....I start the pics with the trip down.
DSCN0918.JPG
DSCN0812.JPG
DSCN0809.JPG
DSCN0957.JPG
DSCN0962.JPG
DSCN0956.JPG

OP
Kiwi TJ

Kiwi TJ

Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
The wreckers yard was awesome ..3 hours later I had to leave and make my way to my motel :(
Loved the cars though, some old and new....some rare and some I just felt sorry for..
OUTSIDE FIRST...(I took dozens of photos so Im careful to bore you too much lol)
DSCN0818.JPG
DSCN0820.JPG
DSCN0852 (2).JPG
DSCN0865.JPG
DSCN0854.JPG
DSCN0868.JPG
DSCN0879.JPG
DSCN0881.JPG
DSCN0896.JPG
DSCN0890.JPG
DSCN0884.JPG

OP
Kiwi TJ

Kiwi TJ

Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
The ride is called the 'Old Coach Road' track...about 1908 is used to be the link road between to railways as the terrain was too difficult and costly to get a train track through it. Half way there is a huge viaduct that's was restored which you can cycle over.
DSCN0928.JPG
DSCN0932.JPG
DSCN0950.JPG
DSCN0949.JPG
DSCN0940.JPG
DSCN0946.JPG
DSCN0945.JPG

OP
Kiwi TJ

Kiwi TJ

Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Another viaduct and part of the original coach trail and part of the original road.
The last few pics are coming out from the forest to open fields and a long fast downhill part.....wooohoooo !!!
DSCN0933.JPG
DSCN0936.JPG
DSCN0935.JPG

DSCN0955.JPG

DSCN0938.JPG

Last edited:
OP
Kiwi TJ

Kiwi TJ

Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Dang, Kiwi! That's some beautiful scenery, my friend!
Thanks buddy, in 3 hours of mountain biking I cycled through everything from tight single tracks to big open spaces...wet muddy to dry and cobbled, uphill and down again...loved it