Rockauto - Wholesale Parts Closeout Sale (Jeep Parts)

Moab

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Last edited:
Reactions: fuse
Has anyone ordered anything. My too good to be legit alarm is going off.

Has anyone ordered anything. My too good to be legit alarm is going off.

It's Rockauto. Of course it's legit. It's one of the largest auto parts companies on the internet.

I've purchased several hundred dollars worth of parts from there over the last 6 months. I got the sale email from them this morning. As I'm on there mailing list.

Now. Everything might be sold out by now. But I'm gonna give it a shot in the morning. Felpro gasket and some new wiper blades. Total is $4.81. lol.

All good! Recently bought a set of Timken unitbearings from Rockauto through their overstock / closeout sale... can’t beat $35 for the Timken bearing!
Price is now back up to $62 which is still a deal compared to the usual pricing on this part.

Go to the main RockAuto page and select your Jeep from the Drop down. Look at address bar and you will see a 14xxx number, copy that, use the link from moab then replace that number into the address bar.
My 03 # is 1416451
Moabs link: I made the number bold so you can see where to repalce the number: ockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1430906&m=wc&l=en&html=true

Here is the link for an 03: http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1416451&m=wc&l=en&html=true

RockAuto.png

Reactions: skrelnik
All good! Recently bought a set of Timken unitbearings from Rockauto through their overstock / closeout sale... can’t beat $35 for the Timken bearing!
Price is now back up to $62 which is still a deal compared to the usual pricing on this part.
Damnit! I'm in need of front bearings.... wish I would have seen this!

Lots of good deals in there yet though!

This thread rules! I got a blower motor resistor for under $30 shipped. I couldn't even get that pricing when I was working at Omix... and they paid $8 for the part.