Rocky Mountain Billy Goat Build

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Apparition
I tend to agree, but the savvy one compliments the shapes really well. It's not so big like a stinger and hugs the lines nicely.

I made my own bolt on hoop plates to accept the Barnes4WD bull bar. Check out my build, I can send you the files if you are interested in making one yourself.

Reactions: rasband
Here's the all in price on two sets of the plates from @Sunny Side Up (in today's dollars) and the one bull bar. So for a very similar looking hoop to the savvy, it's ~$60 for the bar and ~$30 for the pieces. All in for under $90, a price that could be driven down for any amount of volume. That's a nice savings for what I want this to be.

1673567170298.png

1673567292909.png

Here's the all in price on two sets of the plates from @Sunny Side Up (in today's dollars) and the one bull bar. So for a very similar looking hoop to the savvy, it's ~$60 for the bar and ~$30 for the pieces. All in for under $90, a price that could be driven down for any amount of volume. That's a nice savings for what I want this to be.

View attachment 391368

View attachment 391369

....but it's not Savvy.....

View attachment 391368

View attachment 391369

Should have had mine shipped to your house. I paid about $4 more for shipping