Roll Bar Bags

gCisco189

Anyone running roll bar bags like these? Wondering about fitment, functionality, and/or durability. Thanks!

RollBarBags.png

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SYHYHS/?tag=wranglerorg-20

I had been considering them, loooks like they’d make for a massive blind spot though, and I’m guessing they were designed for JK’s

I have Bestop saddle bags made for the Tj..one each side. doesn't block my view on passenger side.Drivers side stays in all year long, just reverse it when hardtop is on.
Looks like Northridge has best price on them right now...

I have Bestop saddle bags made for the Tj..one each side. doesn't block my view on passenger side.Drivers side stays in all year long, just reverse it when hardtop is on.
Looks like Northridge has best price on them right now...
Thanks for the info. I searched Bestop saddle bags real quick. Can they be unbuckled and turned into duffle bags (with a shoulder strap)? That's pretty cool! How do you like the them? How long have you had them? How have they held up over that time? What kind of stuff do you store in them? Do you have any pictures? Thanks again for sharing.

I have one Bestop saddle bag. Hold all my recovery gear and then some. Has held up well for the 2 years I've had it.

Those are for JKs I got mine on my JK and used only one for the drivers side.
It collects "garbage" stuff that I don't even know what's on it now.

I have one these. It‘s convenient because it attaches with 2 straps. Holds my air hose, air gauge, and recovery gear. doesn’t take up much space (attach to the driver rear bar). Easy to get to when I need a strap or winch controller.

the zipper isn’t great. Hasn’t failed yet but, feels cheap.

52068848-4C02-4B81-BE06-7DDF2F660B2B.png