Roll bar cover upholstery

TJoe

Just got my stock seats reupholstered (cause I like the stock functionality) and I think they did a great job. Now I'm thinking of getting some custom upholstered roll bar and sound bar covers in black with foam, because it seems any third party kits have rough reviews. What do you guys think and would you recommend this over buying a roll bar cover kit?

20210422_182631.jpg

Not sure we have seen it , but it would be best to see tactical roll bar bad set up with Molle or flashlight holders, built in grips, etc.

As good as your seats look I bet the guys that did them can handle it .

Reactions: Irun
Just got my stock seats reupholstered (cause I like the stock functionality) and I think they did a great job. Now I'm thinking of getting some custom upholstered roll bar and sound bar covers in black with foam, because it seems any third party kits have rough reviews. What do you guys think and would you recommend this over buying a roll bar cover kit?

View attachment 245971
May I ask what they charged?

May I ask what they charged?
$1450 for all three seats, which is really steep, but It's mostly dependent on the people doing it. I've seen someone around here get an upholstery job for about $750, so don't lose hope for more affordable upholstery businesses out there.

Reactions: P man
$1450 for all three seats, which is really steep, but It's mostly dependent on the people doing it. I've seen someone around here get an upholstery job for about $750, so don't lose hope for more affordable upholstery businesses out there.

They look better without roll bar covers.
Speaking of seats, did you ever get your BRP's?

Oh wow, those just make me want them for sure now.
Damn, if it wasn't "the summer of love" for my truck I'd be ordering some already, maybe by fall?
Nice!
You won’t be disappointed. I absolutely love the way they fit. Definitely one of the better upgrades to my Jeep. Now I just have to paint the dash and door panels to match.

Reactions: Tray Burge
Just fyi. New looking oem used are about a hundred bucks.

But getting a set upholstered sounds awesome. So many customizations you could do. Doing them in your seat color would be awesome.

Considered taking mine off and painting them red (like this), but wasn't sure how consistent the color would be coming out of a can?
trayburge-red.jpg