Roll-n-jack

psrivats

Team green shackle
Supporting Member
I have always hated having to depend on other people for removing the hard top and then hear random jeep related comments whenever it happens, and then the complaints about doing it again int he winter. Hoist is not an option where I currently live for several reasons. I had heard about the Roll-n-jack and I went in on the kickstarter since I got the "early bird" price (~50% of what the website price is now + some free goodies). Many here are going to say this is a waste of money - but for me, this is a great solution. I just received mine just now. Going to assemble it in a short while and see it it was worth it (I think it will be).

I have to say that was a really *VERY* well run kickstarter. Lots of updates, great communication and delivery nearly on time even with Covid delays.

This is how it works:

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ardtop-removal-and-storage-device/description
OA50ofbIt9g31FJlCQgegY3w=w1410-h1057-no?authuser=0.jpg

image0.jpeg

It’s you‘re money to use how you need/want so I wouldn’t worry about anyone. : )

Reactions: psrivats
Have you gotten it yet? Did it work well?

He got it, but it turns out that it doesn't work for a TJ hard top due to the lifting pad placement (correct me if I'm wrong Sri).

So now he's going to have to have it machined to fit it looks like.

This is based on a personal conversation I had with him about this not too long ago.

He got it, but it turns out that it doesn't work for a TJ hard top due to the lifting pad placement (correct me if I'm wrong Sri).

This is based on a personal conversation I had with him about this not too long ago.
Guess I’ll stick with my myLIFTER, I’ll probably never put the hard top back on anyway.

Reactions: Chris

I posted more updates in my build thread, see there.

I did have to get a little machining done.. just got it back home from the machine shop actually. It should work. Will try and take the top off later today finally!

IMG_20200814_161155.jpg

Yeah, that makes sense. Down here I just dumped both tops altogether :ROFLMAO:

I told myself I'll never need a top again now that I'm in Arizona.
Not sure about that my son went to UofA in Tucson and they use to get monsoon rain in the lat fall, just saying