Status
Not open for further replies.

red02tj

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Price
$50 obo + shipping
Doest not incudes soundbar cover.
No rips or tears, ready for the washing machine and painting.

DE5B014E-A2A8-42C5-84B3-E568FA525B9B.jpeg

Is this for whole cage?

Is it for LJ??

Is this for whole cage?

Is it for LJ??

I’ve got an 02 TJ, not sure what else it fits. Includes the 2 front door sections, “middle hoop”, and two rear seatbelt sections. Should be everything expect the soundbar cover.

Bump to Free + shipping (if you’re local I like Hazy IPA :)). I need these out of the garage. If you’re not local, assume 20-40 in shipping.

Well, here I go again.

You keep throwing away good TJ stuff and one man's trash is another man's treasure 🤪

I was just looking at my covers yesterday and thought they looked pretty faded.

I'll take them.

PM me and we'll work out when I can come grab them.

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
Well, here I go again.

You keep throwing away good TJ stuff and one man's trash is another man's treasure 🤪

I was just looking at my covers yesterday and thought they looked pretty faded.

I'll take them.

PM me and we'll work out when I can come grab them.

You’re welcome to them, I only pulled them because of my swap to Tan, but if yours are just dirty and faded, throw them in the wash and then paint with 2 cans of the Duplicolor Vinyl and Fabric paint. Which mine could use as well.

Reactions: RangerTJ
You’re welcome to them, I only pulled them because of my swap to Tan, but if yours are just dirty and faded, throw them in the wash and then paint with 2 cans of the Duplicolor Vinyl and Fabric paint. Which mine could use as well.

Let me give that a try and then these can be possibly be used by someone who needs them more than me.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.