Missouri Rolla? Anyone?

Reactions: FJQue
I’ll be outside of Salem in a few weeks, moving to the new property and it’s about 20 miles from Rolla.

What are you up to there?

I won’t have my Jeep though, she’s off to a new home and I’ll be in the hunt for another soon.

Reactions: NDSpeed and Chris
I’ll be outside of Salem in a few weeks, moving to the new property and it’s about 20 miles from Rolla.

What are you up to there?

I won’t have my Jeep though, she’s off to a new home and I’ll be in the hunt for another soon.
I saw a small dealership on my way up to STL the other day. Mostly LJs a few TJ and maybe a Jk or three.

Reactions: Rick Flair
Just was in Rolla yesterday. My son was a with the visiting college football team. We left last night.

Honestly no idea yet, I’m wanting to continue my flying career, my better half has family here. So I guess I’m here to get some flying in until I can find some land/place to get in Alaska.

And am more marketable career wise.

The B2’s are active here!

Totally get being a Bush pilot and the love of Alaska. Have family that way and it was considered. But found the south more fitting to our life.

Best of luck!

Reactions: NDSpeed
The B2’s are active here!

Totally get being a Bush pilot and the love of Alaska. Have family that way and it was considered. But found the south more fitting to our life.

Best of luck!
I haven’t seen a B2 since I was driving through New Mexico. Trying to figure out what that little mark on my windshield was. Then it turned on edge and I found out I had been staring at a B2 low level. It was awesome moment for a young F-16 mechanic

• USA Proud
Reactions: Rick Flair