Rolled it over today and nearly died doing it. Need your help

This is actually one of the better posts here. I think all of us have probably thought about what it would be like to be in Tiger's shoes. A portion of the offroad thrill is the danger and difficulty. If it was easy I doubt we would do this with fanatical vehemence. Our rigs are repairable and disposable. Flesh and bones not as much. All in all, Tiger, this day will be more cherished for what didn't happen rather than what did happen. What did happen will be an interesting tale. Give it time, rolling six times can be embellished to twelve with some creative editing. Might I recommend some poetic license: Your secret is safe here.

man-hanging-from-cliff.jpg

Man.. Sorry to hear but glad you're alright.

The Jeep has been turned around and they're reseating the two unseated tires. They'll start down the hill once the second tire is reseated.

Edit: It's headed down the hill now, they got the two tires reseated and reinflated. They're not down yet but it looks like it'll be a successful recovery.

rolled jeep.JPG

Last edited:
The Jeep has been turned around and they're reseating the two unseated tires. They'll start down the hill once the second tire is reseated.

Edit: It's headed down the hill now, they got the two tires reseated and reinflated. They're not down yet but it looks like it'll be a successful recovery.

View attachment 96597

Thanks for the update for us non Facebook users. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: skrelnik
Wow what a bummer. I’m glad you are OK.
That’s awesome that there are 4x4 recovery groups out there .
It’s good to know, but I hope I never have to use them.

I checked in as often as I could today to get updates on this remarkable story. Pretty incredible from start to finish. Glad that Tiger got out uninjured and that the TJ community jumped to the rescue.

Reactions: HardSell
Glad Tigerman is ok.
I would like to hear more about the cause of the accident when he has settled down a bit. He is going to be sore tomorrow.
No freaking way would I show this to my wife lol.

Reactions: DrDmoney
I would like to update you guys all on this. The jeep is down the hill waiting for AAA. Jerry posted my cry for help on the FB page and 8 people called right away. The first one was Avy!! This guy is amazing. We backed it off a bit, securing it with the winch to his truck, straightened it out. Checked all the fluids and wow, no leaks. The tank was not leaking either, it was just a very steep angle and gas was oozing from under the cap. Then Avy backed it down the trail to a flat spot, where we jacked it up and popped two of the tires back on the rims. At this point everyone showed one, CHP, forest service, rangers, etc... Everyone wanted to know if there was a fatality. Anywho... we literally drove it down the hill!!! This was something else... and the damn thing drives straight wtf.