Rolled it over today and nearly died doing it. Need your help

Hi Guys,

I am still on the TJ forum :) was out of the country in UK for a while. I have not had the chance to look into fixing this baby yet. Another sad thing is that the company I have been with is going belly up. I might put this on hold for a while.

Hi Guys,

I am still on the TJ forum :) was out of the country in UK for a while. I have not had the chance to look into fixing this baby yet. Another sad thing is that the company I have been with is going belly up. I might put this on hold for a while.

But how are YOU doing? Pains, or aches? There will always be jeeps but you really only get one spine.

BTT, anyone know how Tigerman is doing? This link is someone going up I think the same hill he rolled down. One bad a@# hill.

I am alive and well guys :)))))

The Jeep is almost done too. I was planning on making a new post about it with a ton of pictures :). Should I make a separate post or just revive this one?

Hello Gentlemen!

Today is a very sad day! I made a mistake climbing down a very treacherous trail and my Jeep paid for it. The funny thing is I was out taking pictures, just pictures and had no intention of hardcore offroading today at all. I made one wrong turn and took a really really hard trail called "look out" in Santa Clarita mountains. Approximately half way down the trail I hit a spot I realized I could not back up from. Took the chance and did it wrong! I rolled down the mountain 6 times and luckily did not fall off the cliff, so I am grateful I am alive. It ended up upright, surprisingly. I threw myself out it and after getting the thoughts together, gathered what remained of my most important belongings and walked down the trail before it got dark.

Here is what I need your help with! It is still up there, in the middle of a very hard trail that no tow truck can get up to. At least I don't think they can. How would I go about recovering it? Would anyone be brave enough to go up there with me and see what can be done? I will call tow truck companies in the area tomorrow, but not very hopeful.

View attachment 96236

See the attached images.

View attachment 96237

View attachment 96238

View attachment 96239

View attachment 96240
Praise God you’re alive !!!!

Reactions: Tigerman